Monday, November 1, 2010

Miss.Adventure Reading: First Post

Unlike my other blog, Miss.Adventure at Home, which I write to share recipes and restaurant reviews, this is a personal blog on books I've read.

The Format
* Each post will be the book title. Therefore, I will post as frequently as I read.
* I've already jotted down notes from the last couple books I've read. I will include these, dated before this post. Any future books will appear after this post.
* Posts are not supposed to be book reviews. I may try to summarize it in a couple sentences.
* I will include why I wanted to read the book in the first place/ the source.
* I'll write down my thoughts on them. Simple as that. I'm not a very "deep" person when it comes to literature and I don't want to feel bad for not going deeper. I want to make my intent clear from the get go if anyone is reading.

My Goals for this Blog:
* My main goal is to keep an up-to-date list of books I've read and that I want to read.
* My secondary goal is that I'll end up reading more because of this blog.
* Finally, I hope to become a more active reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment